Tuesday 2 September 2014

Anger and ego?

Why does he keep questioning me?
Why can't be as simple as Harry is?
I am such a bitch saying this but I love both of them. Both of them have given me the same amount of attention and care and have looked after every small thing.

Rohan has stood there understanding every emotion of mine, every small thing that is on my mind while Harry has always been there when I miss home. He's the closest thing I have to home.

I can't keep loving both. Rohan keeps questioning me. Why can't he just trust me? That I love him?
How dare he try to fix me?
I don't love him.
I don't miss him.
We had the connect but the interrogation lost it.
He always has to impose things his way.

Why can't he be like Harry just going with the flow?

What will mom say if she comes to know?
Will she accept?
Or will she just curb my freedom I have just found?
What if people in the office create a scene?

I don't want to lose both but I don't think Rohan will understand and not be possessive. He will be hurt if I can't give him the attention. But right now I just have a few months to enjoy my freedom.

Things won't be the same with Rohan again.
He will be possessive. He won't understand. He will keep mistrust in Harry. He will be hurt if I be with Harry.

I love both and I'm tired of deciding. Can't things be the same as they were the 1st day? Why can't both accept each other and stop blaming each other?

Harry is always close to me. The closest thing to bangalore. He is so simple. He has always been there. He can't use me. He's always stood there for me. I can trust him as he says. I've chosen. Decided.
No loving anyone.
Final.

Rohan Is strong enough to handle and Harry has a girlfriend which he won't leave. I choose Harry. Yes I'm hurting Rohan. I will be hurt too. But will heal with time. I still love both but it's enough.

I'm strong independent girl and I can handle myself. I don't need Rohan to be there to handle my emotions.
Harry and me can enjoy the freedom as friends till things are sorted.

It's the best that Rohan stays away to prevent him from being hurt.
And I get my freedom.

I can take care of myself. I'm strong and independent.

Maybe this is what is on in sneha's mind in her ego, anger and dilemma on Rohan.
Rohan Is perfect and Harry is the best friend.

Rohan Is too poky and right now I just need my freedom and space. My mind has run kilometres and is tired.i need to focus on work, parents, career and make myself stronger. I don't need anyone.

The three musketeers are perfect made for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment